Cabbage Patch Hospital from 1988 and 1995 visits

I have saved all of these things for years now.  Along time ago a gal, can't remember who, made the paper piecing for me.  It was from my very first online scrapbook group.  I finally SMASHED it.

I used the K&Co Light Purple Big SMASHbook, the yellow pages.  I added green file folders I found in a drawer, so the pages can be opened to give me more room.

Inside the birth certificates, were pictures of other Cabbage Patch Kids for sale.  I cut those and I had saved a million of the brochures.  Cut those up and used those too.

My fave about this page is the bag, I had saved it from when I was either a kid, or my trip when I graduated Highschool in 1995.  In 2011, went back, and it has closed :( I was really sad.  They didn't even have the painted wall up to take pictures by.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Washi Tape wrapped Pens

Christmas Ornament Ideas

Harley Davidson Scrapbook Page