Cabazon Dinosaurs Scrapbook Page

I busted out some old, very old, scrapbook products from my stash.  For the letters I used a template I bought from gonescrappin.com but I guess they are out of business.  It was called Pagers Template Party.  I forgot how much I liked to trace and hand cut letters.  I inked them with Stampin Up More Mustard and Close to Cocoa.  I had bought at a garage sale a bunch of stamps and yes never used any of them.  There was a dinosaur stamp by The Stamp Pad Co. so stamped on some paper, tore the paper, and inked the edges.  I used old fibers (remember how in style they were???) I remember doing a swap so not sure which company they are from.  I used washi for around the pics and am loving that technique.  I can't remember the last time I used a tag and now have used them on the last two layouts.  So much fun to get in my stash!  I was going to go to town and try and find Dinosaur paper and ended up making my own!!!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Washi Tape wrapped Pens

Christmas Ornament Ideas