Christmas SMASH Book - Cover and Page

I can't believe I already have my tree up!  But, we found one at a decent price, and we both were excited and put it up last night.  Of course I took pics.

I wish the tree was the first in the book but oh well, love the random order of my smashbooking.

I bought some wrapping tape in the Dollar Spot at Target and put that on the front and back of the book, in the middle, I used the washi that came with the Christmas SMASH Bundle.


Then I smashed our pictures from last night and used a little of everything I've collected.
 These little gift card holders, I wanted to use in my book.  LOVE the scratch off!  So I wrote a little note and scratched it off.
 On this page, the picture of the tree opens up for more pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Washi Tape wrapped Pens

Christmas Ornament Ideas