SMASH! Journal K&Company - International (Yellow) Book - Vegas

I love the Int'l SMASHbook.  I don't travel overseas but its perfect for my little trips in the USA!  Vegas is only 4 hours away and would love to spend more time there.  We have been three times.  I wanted to do some messy smashing and it felt great to use up old stickers and some of the extenders I bought a ton of on sale.  I found the Las Vegas post its at a gas station and just had to buy them for journaling or to use the graphics.  Some of the paper came from a scrapbook store called Scrappin Time in Vegas!  and I almost can't do a page without doing a flip up of some sort.  So fun to have interactive pages!  Thanks for looking!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Washi Tape wrapped Pens

Christmas Ornament Ideas

Harley Davidson Scrapbook Page