November A Creative Journey with Melissa Stamp Release

Hello from one paper crafter to the next!  

I'm part of an awesome design team for A Creative Journey with Melissa!

Every second wednesday of the month, Melissa has new stamps sets released.  So exciting!

I am thrilled to be able to share creations made with these stamp sets.

The new stamp releases are the Greetings on the Go  and Birthday Wishes stamp sets. We are also highlighting our amazingly cute and versatile Everyday Alphabet stamp sets throughout this hop as well. 

Please be sure to hop along to each of the Design Team Member's blog, become a follower their blog if you aren’t already and answer the question correctly that they have posted to qualify for the giveaway. Be sure to scroll down to see the blog line up and to answer my question in the comments.

I am highlighting the Birthday Wishes stamp set for this blog hop.  I had so much fun making a few cards and using it on a scrapbook page.  Love how you can use these stamps in all paper crafting!

I stamped the balloon with Versamark and embossed to make it stand out.  I cut the tails and balloons but put the green on the blue and blue on the green.  I used the Alpha set to stamp his name over and over.  The way these stamps are cut, makes them really line up straight.  I used the image as background paper.  I used a tag that came with the paper pack, but added the Happy Birthday stamp image.  I don't get to scrapbook my nephews very much so I love how this turned out.
I also wanted to make some Birthday Cards.  Several birthdays are coming up, so nice to have them ready for the next party!

I used my embossing folders, some ribbon, some washi tape, and love how crisp the Happy Birthday image is.  On the second card, I colored in the balloon image with colored pencils.  Used a different embossing folder and more ribbon. 

The giveaway includes:
Greetings on the Go Stamp Set
Birthday Wishes Stamp Set
Sizzix Embossing Folder set

My question is:  What inspired you to start creating?

The Blog Hop line-up:

Rhoda - You are here







Please be sure to answer every question asked of you correctly on each blog and become a follower if you aren’t already. If you qualify, you will be entered in the giveaway for the three prizes if you do so! Entries for this blog hop will end Friday at 8 PM PT. Winners will be announced on Saturday on the A Creative Journey with Melissa's blog at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.com/blog/november-blog-hop-winners/ You must contact Melissa with your shipping information via Facebook PM, comment on her blog or e-mail her within three days of the winning announcement blog post or your prize will be forfeited. US Residents only please. Thank you for your understanding.

Be sure to check back to see if you are a winner. Thanks so much for hopping along with us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Washi Tape wrapped Pens

Christmas Ornament Ideas