Tex Mex Stack

Found this in an old Better Homes and Gardens from July 1993 catty.  I changed it a little.

1 cup cooked chicken
1 cup finely chopped and peeled jicama(like I could find that in AR)
jar of pace picante sauce
16 10in flour tortillas
1 6oz container of guacamole
2 cups lettuce
1 16oz can of refried beans
1 8oz carton of sour cream
1 red chopped bell pepper
1/3 cup of green onion
1 package of cheese
it calls for olives but I didn't use it cause I don't like it

I cooked the chicken, at the end put in half of a jar of pace, just enough to cover the chicken.  (By itsself that tasted great!!!!!)

On a plate put one toritilla, put some of the chicken, and pace.  I added some cheese here too but recipe didn't call for it.

Another tortilla put on guac. and put this on top face down on the chicken.
On top of that add lettuce ( I think next time I'll skip the lettuce)
Another tortilla add beans

Add another toprtilla, top with sour cream, bell pepper, onions, and cheese. I had enough chicken to make 3 of these.

Everyone in the house liked it.  Its supposed to chill in the fridge before you eat it but we were hungry and ate it anyway.  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Washi Tape wrapped Pens

Christmas Ornament Ideas