Altered Dollar Tree Box

I bought two of these black boxes Dollar Tree had on an end cap with garage sale items on it.  It is about the size of a VHS box.
I had the Paris paper pack from JoAnns handy and wanted to decorate the box with the dress form paper to match my bathroom.  I cut the front out of the dress form paper.  Then used the pink and black striped paper from the same stack and cut the strips out to match the sides.  I used a glue stick to lightly glue it on the box.  Then when I was sure that is what I wanted I used modge podge to adhere the paper with the box.  Added 1.00 flowers from Michales with brads and a paper doily.  Found a R necklace for .30 so just used the R to add a personal touch for my name.  Its a little shiny right now cause its still wet but I think it will look awesome when finished.  I'm going to put my earings in it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Washi Tape wrapped Pens

Christmas Ornament Ideas