Cabbage Patch Hospital from 1988 and 1995 visits

I have saved all of these things for years now.  Along time ago a gal, can't remember who, made the paper piecing for me.  It was from my very first online scrapbook group.  I finally SMASHED it.

I used the K&Co Light Purple Big SMASHbook, the yellow pages.  I added green file folders I found in a drawer, so the pages can be opened to give me more room.

Inside the birth certificates, were pictures of other Cabbage Patch Kids for sale.  I cut those and I had saved a million of the brochures.  Cut those up and used those too.

My fave about this page is the bag, I had saved it from when I was either a kid, or my trip when I graduated Highschool in 1995.  In 2011, went back, and it has closed :( I was really sad.  They didn't even have the painted wall up to take pictures by.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Washi Tape wrapped Pens

Christmas Ornament Ideas