Randsburg, CA Scrapbook Page

I took inspriation from this sketch on Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/pin/118571402662611827/

It is funny, I am really low on ink.  I used a photo strip app so I can use all the funny pics I took around town and didn't have room on the page.  The low on ink effect made the pictures look totally awesome!  I have another one of us of the main picture with the same effect, so gonna do a smash page with that picture and some postcards.

I had taken a picture of the old town, a bumper sticker, and us - put it in an app and made a collage with the date and even though cut off my mans arm, like how it turned out too.

I used the Cricut Artiste cartridge and cut different tags out of blue wood patterened paper.  I used brown ink to make them look old.  Same ink along with teal on the doily.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Washi Tape wrapped Pens

Christmas Ornament Ideas