Three More Pages in the Retro SMASH Book!

3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica!  I used a map for the background.  Cut out information about the area.  We shopped at Tesla and Sephora.  Ate at The Hummus Bar.  I used a pic of the beach to add my journalling.  I also cut up the Tesla bag and saved the tag off the hat he bought.

My 35th Birthday, actually hate doing birthday layouts but happy how this turned out.  I used some extras from a few pages I had already completed and added the doily.  I also found the magnet from the restaurant.  I made the picture on the right a little pocket for the My Wish to be pulled out to see the journalling.

I used the Top 10 in the book as the Top 10 Places we had been together.  Pain in the butt to use up different letter stickers but I want these old things all used up!  The cut outs I received in a RAK last year and misc. pictures of us at a rest stop.  So happy with this.  Makes me happy to see it all and think of all the places we have travelled together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Washi Tape wrapped Pens

Christmas Ornament Ideas