A Creative Journey with Melissa - Words of God stamp set SMASH Page

I used A Creative Journey with Melissa stamp set Words of God to make this SMASH book page in the 365 SMASH Book.  These stamps are so versatile!  I will be using them on many cards and pages.  Possibilities are endless when you want to share your faith thru paper creations.

One of my friends, shared on my feed the Happy 3/16 picture.  I loved it and knew I had to SMASH about it.

I used the cross stamp swirls and words on green paper.  Used a pink mat.  I used some more of the stamp set words on the same papers, cut out the cross, and put on the page as well.

I used the Create a Critter 2 Cricut Cartridge for the banners.  What I did was attached some washi tape in various colors to cardstock.  Then I cut the banners out on the cricut.  Love how it turned out!

To purchase your own stamp set, please click on the hyperlink above.  I've also attached pictures of how you can make your own banner.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Washi Tape wrapped Pens

Christmas Ornament Ideas