HP Envy 5530 Best and Cheapest Photo Printer Ever

I am always on the lookout to save money on my crafting.  My printer cost me about $60 just for the color and another $30 or $40 for the black ink.  I don't like printing just 4x6 because with SMASHing, I like printing wallets and 3x5's.  

I was on a website where someone was talking about printing 150 pages for $4.99 a month.  I was like NO WAY!  So did some research and it is TRUE!  I went to Best Buy and they had it for $149 but I price matched with the HP website and got mine for $99.00.  Then I purchased my first month of ink for $4.99.

The printer comes with ink so I started printing and couldn't believe the stunning colors.  In a few days,  more ink came in the mail.  I hadn't even ran out of the black ink yet!  It is amazing!  Best thing I have ever bought.  I took pictures of printables off the net and my pictures of the pictures don't even do the colors justice!

Just wanted to share with my fellow paper crafters!

 I love the paper from Costco....150 for around $8 or $9 bucks.  Its thick and makes my pictures bright!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Washi Tape wrapped Pens

Christmas Ornament Ideas