A Creative Journey with Melissa Stamp Release

Welcome to the monthly NEW RELEASES for A Creative Journey with Melissa. Every SECOND WEDNESDAY of the month we will be featuring our newly released stamp sets. I am a Design Team member for A Creative Journey with Melissa and I am thrilled to be able to share these creations with you today. The new stamp releases are the You’re Snow Wonderful and Coffee is my liquid therapy. We are also highlighting our amazingly cute and versatile Everyday Alphabet stamp sets throughout this hop as well. 

I am highlighting the Coffee is My Liquid Therapy stamp set.   

I had so much fun making these two cards and can not wait to make more.  This set is so much fun!

I layered three patterned papers but loved the coffee bean stamp.  So I stamped several on pink paper and layered.  I used my Cricut Artiste Cartridge to make the one inch rosettes.  I used a glue gun to attach together.  I also used the bean stamp on the brown paper.  I wanted the coffee mugs to match the paper, so stamped on yellow patterned paper, and cut out.  I cut the handle off the left one and moved it to the other side.  I stamped the Hello Friend on the coffee holder, to add a touch of color.

  
I love the words on this set!  Perfect for outside of the card, inside of the card, or on scrapbook pages!  I loved the Hot Stuff stamp!  My friends birthday is coming up so combined with that stamp.  I used a piece of scrap paper so I can just have the Hot and Stuff on one cup.  

I also used my gold embossing powder and cut out the coffee cups.  I used three different patterned paper, I just love paper!  I inked the edges in brown ink and stamped on the back sides of the paper, the coffee holder stamp.  



Please be sure to hop along to each Design Team Member's blog, become a follower their blog and answer the question correctly that they have posted to qualify to win the prizes.

The prizes include:
You're Snow Wonderful
Coffee is my liquid therapy 
Sizzix Embossing Folder set
Scrapbook Adhesives 3-D foam squares 


My question is Do you like coloring your stamped images?  I know I do.  Markers, pencils, and chalk!

The blog hop line-up 
Rhoda (You Are Here)

  






Please be sure to answer on everyone's blog the question asked of you correctly and follow each blog. You will be entered in the giveaway for the three prizes if you do so! Entries for this blog hop will end Friday at 8 PM PT. Winners will be announced on Saturday on the A Creative Journey with Melissa's blog http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.com/blog/october-new-release-blog-hop-winners/

Be sure to check back to see if you are a winner!

Thanks so much for hopping along with us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Washi Tape wrapped Pens

Christmas Ornament Ideas