A Creative Journey with Melissa Blog Hop April 2015 Stamp Release

Hi! My name is Rhoda and I am a Creative Crew Team member for A Creative Journey with Melissa. 

Today, I am so excited to be able to share these creations with you today. I am highlighting the Speech Bubbles Mini Stamp Set and Speech Bubbles - Large sets for this blog hop. 

Blog Hop Order of our Amazingly Talented Creative Crew

Giveaways
Speech Bubbles Mini Stamp Set
Speech Bubbles Large Stamp Set
Sign Language Sentiments Stamp Set
Two $10 gift certificate for Joann’s

Contest ends Friday at 8 PM. Winners will be announced on Saturday here http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.com/and-the-winners-are/

Please be sure to hop along to each participant and follow the directions that they have posted for this hop. If you do, you will be entered to win one of five prizes. All directions must be followed to be eligible to win.

My Directions: Please follow all Creative Crew Members Blogs and Please leave me a comment on how you would use the Speech Bubble Sets.

I was so excited to get my hands on these stamps!  I had so many ideas for both Speech Bubble Sets.  I couldn't wait to use them in my SMASHbooking, Pocket Pages, and Cards.

The first project I made was a page about my sister and I getting lost trying to find a mall.  This is in the Mod Style Smashbook.
I stamped the arrows on colored scraps.  Love using up all scraps on a page!  I wanted to convey direction, since we were lost.  Just so happened to find some help from some Presidents! lol

I stamped some of the different bubbles on other scraps and used them for journalling.  I used some of the word stamps from the set as well!

The second page I created was page about an amusement park.  I had these pictures of my man with a statue and knew these stamps were perfect!  This is in the Int'l Style Smash Book.


I used the Speech Bubbles again for journalling.  Misc. journal boxes, leftover letter stickers, and left over hearts from another project.

I also couldn't wait to create a card set.  I had this really busy scrapbook paper that I knew would be perfect cut for a card!  I love the versatility of the words that come with the Speech Bubble Set.  Made some just Hello Cards, Hi There Cards, and Happy Birthday!





With the Larch Speech Bubble set I knew the bubbles would make perfect background paper for a picture I had of my Dad and my Great Nephew reading together.
I used a pocket style page protector.  Love how when you just have one picture, they are perfect to showcase the story.  I stamped in different colors the Speech Bubbles on one side.  Then I used scraps again from a left over 6x6 paper pack for the other pocket.

I have been saving this picture for some time.  Only my Great Niece looked at the camera but loved how everyone was looking at her. I used a journal card but cut it up to fit in the Speech Bubbles.

For my last page with the Large Speech Bubble I did of my dog Scooter.  I have hundreds of him sitting at the table like this.  He always jumps up and "Prays" with us!  This set was perfect to show off the picture.  He always looks like he is saying, "where is my plate?"  Used left over letter stickers and scraps from some pet pages to complete the page.

Thank You for hopping along on our Blog Hop!  Please remember to visit each Creative Crew Members blog and you might win a prize!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Washi Tape wrapped Pens

Christmas Ornament Ideas