Embossing Folders Organization - Pinterest Copy

Found this blog on Pinterest and thought she was a genius  because I haven't found a way to store these embossing folders without making a mess.
http://cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/04/cricut-circle-magazine-march-spring.html

 I want to use my Big Shot more and forget what I have.  I was lucky and Cricut was having a flash sale, most of the sets were only $1.99!!!! Sadly, until today, they were still in their packages!

She had a Cricut cart I didn't have but used image search on Cricut Craft Room for file folder and my Close to My Heart Artiste Cartridge had one.  I sized it to 10.5 but didn't cut out 2.5 inches like she did.  I folded every other one a different way, so I could see the titles.  I embossed the front but half way through embossed the whole thing and it works just as well.

I miscounted and need 2 more folders, which I will cut tomorrow.  But so glad to be more organized and can't wait to use my Big Shot more!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Washi Tape wrapped Pens

Christmas Ornament Ideas