Pinterest 99%Fail

I've been seeing this pin around
http://pinterest.com/pin/118571402662415554/

Always wanted to try.  First, the picture looks like there is a lot of water.  WRONG

 I won this little foot pedicure tub from my Mary Kay lady at a quarter auction and only used it once.  Love this thing, gonna use it more now.

Second, Here are the ingredients.  I thought the vinegar would stink but mixed with the mouth wash, didn't smell bad at all.


 My foot before, yuck, I need a pedi.  Been wearing flip flops wayyyy to much!
This kinda works, some of the dead skin came off.  That is why I said 99% fail.  I will say, my feet feel cooler, and its been about 10 minutes since I did this, they still feel cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Washi Tape wrapped Pens

Christmas Ornament Ideas