Baby Boy - Baby Style SMASH Book

I do not know which year this great nephew of mine was born!  I'm terrible, had all the information on my old computer, but found these pics, and had to SMASH this wonderful day!  

When he was born 5 or 6 years ago, I had bought some stickers from Creative Imaginations.  It was the Baby Boy stickers called Narratives by Karen Russell, WOW $2.99 finalllllllly used up! lol

I also used WalMart 4x6 photo pages for the flip ups. The stickers on the sticker pack looked like washi to me, so I used them at the top of the flip ups.  I put the letters BABY on blue cardstock and adhered them to the ends of the pictures to flip up and used a journaling card with more of the baby stickers and hid the journalling.  I also used some more of the overlay 4x6 photo sleeves I bought so many of and with SMASHING finally using.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Washi Tape wrapped Pens

Christmas Ornament Ideas