Ronald Reagan Museum - part 2 -Scrapbook pages and a 2 page SMASH

I do not know why I printed out so many pictures from this trip. 17 pages for one day and 2 smash but it has been a fun day finishing this project!

I bought most of the paper at Scrappin Time in Las Vegas.  7 gypsies, Postale Collections: Post, Arrows, and Airmail paper.  Love these Authentique papers!  Used the Glory collection, Freedom and Allegiance 12 x12 and when you cut the strip off, has cute little quotes I'm gonna use on another page.

In my stash at home, I have a ton of paper from a company not in business any more called My Creative Life.  I used the 4th of July collection, the Stripes Forever and Forever Plaid but only used the red side and blue side.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Washi Tape wrapped Pens

Christmas Ornament Ideas