A Christmas Story - SMASH Page

I have to say thanks to my Dad for letting me rip some of these pics out of one of his favorite  magazines.......ohhh he didn't want me to.  BUT Of course, I smiled real big, batted my eyelashes, and got my way!!! lol

Then I scored on the stickers at Wal Mart, they only had one package, BUT there were two sheets in, so I can add a page later on to my Christmas only book.

Yesterday went to the post office, all Christmas Cards were 50% off, and scored on a box of 18 Christmas Story cards for $8 bucks.

I also cut up my old VHS cover of the movie.  I have it on DVD and DVR but could never throw away my original VHS!

I used two file folders, so I could use the picture of the house.  Those two pages open to show 4 more pages.  I LOVE how it turned out!!!!

I made the Shoot Yer Eye Out Kid with a stamp I got in the dollar bin at Michaels, film roll washi tape, and old Making Memories letter stickers.


Close up of the inner pages


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Washi Tape wrapped Pens

Christmas Ornament Ideas