K&Company® | International SMASH Folio - Subway Page

I never ever thought I'd be able to use these pages.  Thought I'd have to go to New York to ride a subway!  Who knew LA has a subway!  lol.  I was scared, not gonna lie.  But I'll do this again.  Don't have to search for parking or pay an arm and a leg for parking.

We took silly pictures documenting our trip.  Two of us had been and two of us not.  I grabbed some pamphlets and used the map as a pocket envelope.  The tag is from a Paris set of stationary I bought at TJ Max a couple weeks ago.  I cut up some of the pictures from the pamphlets and used my travel washi tape and some extra travel stickers I had.  I had to add a page in the middle with the strips, love those things.  I used Tim Holtz paper for the middle page and the ticket.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Washi Tape wrapped Pens

Christmas Ornament Ideas