Orange is the New Black - SMASH Page

I'm mad at Getglue for not having physical stickers anymore but glad I was able to get all of the stickers for one of my favorite shows!  I used my Creative Memories circle cutter to cut the circles for the stickers out perfectly.

I made the background paper by cutting up a piece of black 12x12 paper and adding to orange 12x12.  I used my tape runner to attach file folders to the outside of the page protecter and went thru all my magazine rip outs I've been saving about the show.

I had exactly enough.  I downloaded a typewriter font for the journalling and found the I Love Orange is the New Black on the web and added it to the journalling.

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!  Been re watching it all day.  The one liners are hilarious.  This ended up being 6 pages with everything I had saved on the show.

First two pages.  Then these open to reveal 4 pages on the inside.

 All 4 pages.
 Close up of 3 and 4
 Close up of 5 and 6


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Washi Tape wrapped Pens

Christmas Ornament Ideas