K&Company SMASH Nostalgia Folio - Laura Ingalls Wilder Pages

In 1987 My family and I went to De Smet, SD to watch the Laura Ingalls Wilder Pageant .  I have saved these pictures and found the brochure.  At a thrift store, I found a book with memorabilia about her and her family.  I have NEVER cut a book before and can not believe I actually cut things out of one.  Just glad, mostly the front paper covering the book.

Such great memories of her books and the TV Show.  My Dad would read them to me before I went to sleep and my Mom and I would watch the show together.  I still do, all these years later on reruns.

I always wanted to be Laura when I grew up!

On the first page, I used a cuttlebug embossing folder, and then an off brand embossing folder for the hidden journalling.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Washi Tape wrapped Pens

Christmas Ornament Ideas