Date to Remember Stamp Set - A Creative Journey with Melissa

I had the pleasure of using the Date to Remember stamp set from A Creative Journey with Melissa.  Awesome deal for only $14.95

I loooove how unlike a roll stamp, I can put the stamp, and dates where ever I want.  I love it is a little more spread out and the frames are wonderful!!!

I did two SMASHbook pages so far with the set.

I had bought a new comforter set and new curtains for our bedroom.  Not even gonna tell you how long it took me to decide on one, then had to find curtains, and the curtain rods! lol.  I used the cricut for the title and the chandeliers.  The journal cards are from We R Memory Keepers, purchased from Target!  I saved the cardboard from the set.  My parents came over to help and we love that commercial where the guy pulls in the driveway, his wife says her mom is there, and he backs out.  Then she texts him and over the speakers says, "Honey where the beep are you going?"  So now I text that to my man when my parents are over. lol


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Washi Tape wrapped Pens

Christmas Ornament Ideas